Download Sine Mora for Android TabletsReviews On Sine Mora
91/100 GameTrailers --- "Sine Mora's unforgettable mechanics and presentation bring the genre kicking and screaming back into the spotlight."
9/10 Eurogamer --- Game of the Week - “Perhaps the most visually stunning shooter ever made”
9.5/10 Destructoid --- "One of the most aesthetically-pleasing, fun, and thought-provoking games to come out in some time."
9/10 IGN --- “Everything fans expect is here in Sine Mora.” 8.5/10 Gamespot --- “One of the best XBLA titles this year.”
- Great accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
- Four different control schemes: virtual joystick, floating joystick, relative touch control or reversed relative touch.
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned - Featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda, one of the most prominent Japanese anime creators (Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix - The Second Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1)
After conquering PC, XBLA, PS3 and iOS, the cult classic shoot-em-up has finally arrived to Android! Fusing frantic, innovative gameplay from Digital Reality with stunning graphical design from Grasshopper Manufacture, Sine Mora set a new high standard for shmups and gained widespread acclaim. Strap yourself in and get ready for a breathtaking adventure!
Sine Mora is a horizontal shoot'em up that provides a unique take on challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot'em up that offers a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that form fits to the player's skills with scaling difficulty. Soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka and featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda.
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 300 MB of free space.
Recommended Device Specification: 1 GHz or higher CPU; Tegra 2, Adreno 205, SGX 540 or higher
Required Android O/S: 2.2+
|Sine Mora Gameplay Screenshot|
|Gameplay Screenshot 2|
|Sine Mora Gameplay Screenshot3|
Sine Mora Video Review