|Another World for Android|
Also known as Out Of This World and released across more than a dozen platforms since its 1991 debut, Another World has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.
A CAPTIVATING ADVENTURE
The actor plays the part of Lester Knight Chaykin, a young physics researcher. While he is right in the middle of doing experiments, his laboratory is struck by lighting and completely destroyed, hurling him into another world, a world populated by humanoid creatures, where danger can spring at any moment.
You must escape from this strange civilization. You will nonetheless meet a companion who will soon become your ally and help you in this merciless fight!
20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIALLY THOUGHT OUT FOR ANDROID
• 3 difficulty modes: Normal (easier than the original), Hard (similar to the original) and Hardcore (harder than the original)
• Switch from the original graphics to HD graphics by sliding two fingers on the screen at any time in the game
• New Touch controls specially redesigned or classic D-pad (directional arrows and original action buttons)
• Compatible with Bluetooth-connected Zeemote joysticks
• Sound and sound effects are 100% remastered
• Scoreloop with over 10 Achievements
• Xperia PLAY optimized.
• 5 languages available (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
Another World for Android System Requirements
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 100 MB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 800 MHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2,Mali 400, SGX 540 or higher
Required Android O/S: 2.2+
|Another World for Android Gameplay Screenshot|
|Another World for Android Gameplay Screenshot 2|
Another World for Android Video Review