|N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance|
The most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones is back!
For fans of the N.O.V.A. series, first-person shooters and action games on Android.
Fight for mankind's survival in the greatest space shooter on mobile devices!
Four months have passed since Kal ruined the Volterites' plans by sabotaging their war factories, and stopping the extraction of the Judger Artifacts. However, following the assassination of President Folsom, the government surrendered the colonies to the Volterite Protectorate in order to prevent civil war.
Kal Wardin has been laying low since Folsom’s death, but now he has received a desperate plea from Yelena to come to Earth. Once again, the hero must rise to save mankind!
• Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
• An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
• Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
• Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
• For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
|N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance Gamplay|
|N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance Gameplay|
N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance for Android System Requirements
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 2 GB of free space.
Note that N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance needs 2GB of free memory to install
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher
N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance for Android Video Review